Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Seattle's Best and I don't mean coffee

.
Tomorrow night is the final episode of Grey's Anatomy for the season, due to the writers strike. I support the writers in their bid to earn money for their work. The studios make billions and need to share the profits with those that create the work.
.
Without the writers there would be no words.
Duh!
Pay them their share you stingy bastards.
.
Sorry, I got off track ...
.
Anyways, I was looking for photos for this post and I came across a great web blog site that has each episode listed with all of the songs from the shows. It is a fantastic resource site to find those songs that you think you know, but don't know the singer. They also have a download button for each song.
.
Go there and explore. http://greysharmony.blogspot.com/
.
I love Grey's and I am going to miss having my fix from the doctors of Seattle Grace.

No comments: