Monday, December 10, 2007

My Top 20 Songs Of 2007



1
"One Man One Woman"
by: DJ K-Chan Kim
2
"Jesus Doesn't Love Me"
by: Dragonette
3
"Renegade"
by: ATB Feat. Heather Nova
4
"Desperate Religion"
by: ATB
5
"Rock D'Amour"
by: Emmon
6
"Let's Dance"
by: Vanessa Hudgens
7
"How Deep Is Your Love"
by: The Bird And The Bee
8
"Wake Up Time"
by: Emmon
9
"One Life"
by: Plazma
10
"Put Your Hands Up For Detroit"
by: Fedde Le Grand
11
"I Took A Ride - Fairytale"
by: Infernal
12
"1234"
by: Feist
13
"Warchild"
by: Firouz
14
"Here In Your Arms"
by: Hellogoodbye
15
"I Won't Be Crying"
by: Infernal
16
"Save"
by: Plazma
17
"The Only Promise That Remains"
by: Reba McIntire w/ Justin Timberlake
18
"Marrakech"
by: ATB
19
"I Get Around"
by: Dragonette
20
"Jesse"
by: Ivri Lider
>
This list was generated from the "Most Played Tracks" playlist on my ipod. It may be a few more weeks until the end of the year but the play count on these songs isn't going to change much. At the most they may swap places on the list. The top ten are all seperated by a good margin and the rest are farther down in play count.

2 comments:

ZenDenizen said...

Wow, I knew nothing about music this year apparently.

Maverick2464 said...

These are my faqvorite songs of the year. I haven't really liked any thing the US radio stations have been playing for a couple of years now. Mostly they are from Europe and Canada and a few obscure American bands. Please Google them.