Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Dixie Cupper of the Year 2007

.
The Cold Turd in a Dixie Cup Award 2007
.
I would be too easy to give it to one of these:

George W. Bush
(The W stands for “Warmonger”)
Ann Coulter
(She is just so stoooopid. Why kick a dog when it is down)
Donald Trump
(President of the He Man Woman Haters Club)
Bill O’Reilly
(I guess the playground bully never grew up.)


My list of runner ups includes:

Sherrie Shepherd & Elizabeth Hasselbeck of "The View"
(Dumb & Dumber)
Perez Hilton
(Why so much negativity?)
Rupert Murdock
(Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain)
.
.
.
My choice for:

Dixie Cupper of the Year 2007

Judy McGrath - CEO of MTV Networks
.
.
Some of the channels run by MTV Networks are:
MTV, VH1, CMT, Comedy Central, Nickelodeon, Logo & Spike.
.
Granted, there are some good programs on some of these channels.

BUT … The trio of MTV, VH1 and Spike are just “SOUL SUCKING” Crap that is frying the brains of young America.
.
These channels need to be totally revamped.

Can you imagine being a music lover and turning on a channel
that actually analyzed, showcased or celebrated music?

OR

Why does a channel for men have to look like
a 24 hour drunken frat party?

These three channels run programming around the clock, with depictions of women that are, at best, misogynist and ,at worst, are an accomplice to degradation and abuse.

These kinds of choices are not made because of
stupidity, bigotry or chauvinism.
.
They are made because of greed.

And to think that it is run by one of Forbes’s most powerful women.
.
She should know better.
.
.

2 comments:

ZenDenizen said...

Excellent choice!

Maverick2464 said...

Thank You, I was going to change it this week but at the last minute I switched back to this one. I am glad I did as the other choice is just some dumb ass that I decided I would not give any more publicity to. I didn't even put the other one in the runner ups. I decided to just let the sleeping dog lie.