Tuesday, December 25, 2007

The Mother Lode - Christmas '07

.
The Booty:
.
A Sweater
from my mother
.
A Sweatshirt
from my friend Marsha
.
A Pair of Slacks for work
from my sister Virginia Belle & her hubby Chris
.
A Flag Puzzle Mouse Pad
from Virginia Belle
.
A Handmade Toboggan
(that matches the scarf that I got last year, which I love)
from Jacob - made by his mother Michelle
.
A gift card for Wally World for Charley and I
from Charley's Mom
.
Four Books from Charley
.
  • "Celebrity Detox" - Rosie O'Donnell
  • "A Christmas Story" - Jean Shepherd
  • "The Kite Runner" - Khaled Hosseini
  • "501 Must-See Movies"
&
.
The "Lovely" Red, White & Blue Handmade Throw
from Michelle and Virginia Belle
.
I love everything.
Thank you.
.
By the way,
this post
IS
my
"Thank You Note"
.

No comments: