Monday, November 5, 2007

Cents Off and Sensibility


I was still under the weather a little this week, so I am going to hit the highlights:


I got to the end of season 3 of Grey's Anatomy on the DVDs.
.
I watched "Logan's Run" - I didn't remember all the nudity and sex in the movie.
.
I watched "Sense and Sensibility" and cried my ever-loving eyes out. Kate Winslet as Marianne crying for Willoughby in the rain just kills me every time. Alan Rickman is perfect in every scene. He doesn't have many lines or say very much, but you can see it in his eyes that he loves Marianne and will until the day he dies. Why this great actor doesn't have an Oscar is a true crime.
.
TV highlights include of course Grey's Anatomy, Brothers & Sisters and the return of the Amazing Race.
.
I went grocery shopping on Saturday (One of my favorite things to do - sick I know, but I just love it) I am a master at saving money at the market. After the cashier totaled up my bill I had saved $81.29 with coupons.
.
Charley and I went to dinner at Texas Steakhouse on Saturday. The food was wonderful and I had a $10.00 coupon as well. HA!
.
Well, I think this will be the end.
.
Mav Out...

No comments: