Friday, September 5, 2008

Pike, Is That You?


Somebody from Montana came to visit the site
and it wasn't that brat, Hannah.
In my heart is was Pike from the movie "Big Eden",
clicking on the chicken recipe of the day button.
.
.
The movie "Big Eden" was filmed at the Glacier National Park in Montana. It is one of my all time favorite movies and my mother loves it as well. She has probably watched it over a hundred times, and that is not an exaggeration.
.
.

For more information on Montana,
click map.

.
We still need visitors from Idaho and Wyoming
to complete our tour of the states.
Tracking visitors from around the country is more fun
than collecting those damn state quarters.
.

2 comments:

harliegram said...

You're right. That is not an exageration. The first month that I had the dvd I watched it at least once every day and some days as many as three times. I LOVE IT. And you know Pike is welcome at my house any day.

Anonymous said...

Harliegram is so hot after pike.........he had better watch out if she starts taking meds for restless legs or finds the fountain of youth. Good grief, it is pitiful, poor old lady!!!. (I enjoyed the movie too, she forced me to watch) and now I have a CD of all the songs, play it ALL the time.