Tuesday, September 23, 2008

The Emmys Needs More Goths & Less Bimbos

Sunday night, I watched the Emmy's and of course the Red Carpet Arrival shows.
On the whole it was all a little boring.
.
I found this picture of Kynt and Vyxsin from last season of "The Amazing Race". I didn't see them on the red carpet or on the Emmys. It's a shame, because they are more interesting and funnier then half of the so called celebs that showed up in the same old "Safe" outfits. They were my favorites from last year and wish they would have won.
.
They were the break-out couple from last season and when "The Amazing Race" won "Best Competition Reality Show" they should have been brought on stage with the rest of the Amazing Race crew. They made last year's race worth watching. I am sure you will see them again, when the show has another all-star edition.
.
.
Kynt & Vyxsin
The Amazing Race Goths from Louisville Kentucky
on the red carpet at the 2008 Prime Time Emmy Awards.
.
They are fun to watch and really cool.
I would love to have dinner with them and hang out.
.

1 comment:

ZenDenizen said...

This year's Emmy's were the most boring awards show I've ever seen except for Josh Groban singing theme songs...