Friday, September 19, 2008

The Boob Tube

Yeah!
The Fall TV Season is about to start.
.
.
Now that my favorite summer shows are done or are winding down,
I am getting giddy with anticipation for my regular shows to start again.
.
Summer favorites this year were:
.
Big Brother 10
Kathy Griffin: My Life On The D-List
Top Design (halfway done)
Project Runway (near the end)
Tabitha's Salon Takeover (only a few shows left)
and believe it or not, that silly mindless show
Wipeout!
.
Fall Favorites that are coming very soon are:
.
Brothers And Sisters
Grey's Anatomy
Desperate Housewives
Eli Stone
The Amazing Race
Top Chef
.
The only new show that interests me is Kath & Kim. I will watch at least the first few episodes to see if it is worth adding to my must list or not. I have seen a few episodes of the original series from Austrailia and it is a scream. However, whenever our networks try to rework a hit from another country is usually goes bad 9 times out of 10. So, we'll see.
.
Why doesn't everyone tell what they are looking forward to seeing, in the comment section. I've only had 1 comment in over a week and I am feeling a little bit lonely.
.
Boo Hoo...
.

1 comment:

ZenDenizen said...

Eli Stone rocked last year, I hope George Michael stars again this season.

Then of course there's my favorite - Dancing with the Stars.