Wednesday, May 21, 2008

New Music From My Aimee

Aimee Mann - "@#%&*! Smilers"

Aimee Mann has a new CD out and I love it. It is more like "Bachelor No# 2" than her more recent stuff, which is great. I may have to show my Aimee Mann tattoo on here one day.

In the past few weeks, I've had new music from: Madonna, Cyndi Lauper and now Aimee Mann. It's like a smorgasbord. Now only if Alanis Morrisette would put out a new CD. Oh that's right, it comes out in three weeks. I may die from aural overload.

Just for the record, Cyndi is in the lead by a long shot. Her whole CD is great - every damn track. According to the track counter on the ipod, I have listened to it over 25 times already. Here is a good bet - look for it and its wonderful songs on "The Best Of Everything Awards" at the end of the year.

No comments: