Monday, February 11, 2008

Grammys Got It Right 2 Years In A Row ???



Amy Winehouse won 5 Grammy Awards and all I can say is WOW. The Grammys got it right 2 years in a row. Last year the Dixie Chicks won numerous awards for their brilliant song "Not Ready To Make Nice" and this year "Rehab" won Song & Record of the year. I can't believe it. The Grammy Awards have had a long history of getting it WRONG for so many years.

I Love Amy Winehouse and think she is an unbelievably talented singer. She has a vocal gift that can give her a life long career. I wish she would get healthly and get clean. I wish it for her and I wish it for all of the true music lovers around the world. It may sound selfish, but I do not want to lose out on all of the great music that would be lost, if she can not break free from drugs.

If she loses that battle, then we all lose.

No comments: