Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Boo-A-Thon & A New Poll

I am going to be posting some Halloween themed posts from now until the 31st. It will sort of be like a quasi theme week but may be a little more sporadic. If you enjoyed the theme weeks in the past, please comment so I know if I will be doing any more.
.
.
Attention !!!
There is a new poll on the side bar.
I am trying to figure out what content is the most enjoyed.
The poll will be open for one month.
You can vote on more than one choice.
.
Around the end of the year I plan on a complete redesign of the blog with a new design and hopefully easier to navigate features.
I have already updated the link list. (IE: "Mav's Hot Spots")
I might add that there are some sites that might be considered PG-13.
I have left off any R or X rated sites.
HA!
You will have to hunt for those on your own.
.

No comments: