Monday, October 27, 2008

Don't Forget To ...

IN MY POLL.
.
There is a poll to the right where I would like some input. I am planning a major blog overhaul for the first of the year. I plan on doing a new format. I will be dropping some features and adding some new ones. The poll will help decide what visitors respond to the best. If something gets more votes than others I will try to do more posts like those. If something gets lesser votes, I will either do that kind of post less often or may eliminate it all together.
.
The poll choices are:
.

Iraq Stats
Struck Me Funny / Found On The Web
Kitty Lit
Platterists & Cuppers
Dinner in the Hotseat
Melancholy Memories
Songs and Music
Theme Weeks
Flowers
Politics
In My Opinion

.

You can vote for more than one.

.

If there is something else you would like to comment on that is not in the poll, feel free to add it to the comment box at the bottom of this post. If there is any other types of posts you would like to see add them to the comment box as well.

.

If you are a regular visitor, please vote or comment as I want this blog to a place you want to come back too as often as possible.

.

So go vote in the poll

.... also go vote next week in that other voting thing

that you may have heard is going on too.

.

No comments: