Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Blog Challenge Day 3: Favorite Celebrity


I could go with the standard gay icons and say
Madonna, Cyndi Lauper or Kathy Griffin
but I will go with someone
that I am currently enamored with.

.
.
Kelly Rowland
.
She is the member from Destiny's Child that can actually SING.
.
She sang one of my favorite songs from last year:
"When love takes over"
and so far this year she has released
or leaks several tracks
that have been in high rotation on my iPod.
.
"Commander",
"Rose Colored Glasses",
"How Deep Is Your Love" with Michael Buble
and most recently
"Forever and a Day"
.
Her new CD has been delayed once again until after the first of the year, but it is the most anticipated by me. I can't wait to find out how many more little gems will make the public finally take notice of this extraordinary talent.

No comments: