Thursday, May 7, 2009

Doctor, Doctor Give Me The News ...

.
.
Recovery Road 04
.
I went to the doctor today and he gave me the Ok to go back to work. He said I am doing wonderfully. It will be 4 weeks on Saturday since my Heart Attack and 4 weeks on Monday since my Bypass Surgery. I worked hard to get my strength back so I could get back to work. I am still not 100% but I am going back part time with no lifting on Monday. I am thrilled. I love my job and I miss everyone. I will be starting the rehab exercises Friday. I will be going there three times a week. I can't wait for everything to get back to normal. I think I will be in better shape and I will be better off in the long run. I am determined to surprise everyone and live a very long life. I want to still be a smart ass when I am in my 90's.
.
.
It is amazing how much everything costs in the medical world.
So far my bills add up to over $62,000.
.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

JON, I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU.